Buy our classic elegant shiny bare copper bangles, which you can wear single or stacked. Each is crafted by hand and made from 12 gauge solid bare copper wire, which ends the artist hammers flat and decorated with a certain hammered pattern. Each of the bangles is, therefore, a tiny bit different.
- Item# LBD1154
- Listing is for one bangle
- 12 gauge solid bare copper wire
- Decorative hammer pattern on flattened ends
- Dynamic design- stackable
- Sized for normal 7-inch wrist
- Bangles are waxed and polished against tarnishing
- Made in Montana
The use of copper bracelets centers on reducing the joint pain and stiffness associated with rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis. For believers as the artisan Lexi Butler, herself is one, this translates into more freedom of movement and joint flexibility. Although worn on the wrist, the bare copper bracelets may be beneficial to stiff joints throughout the entire body. Bare copper will tarnish quickly if not taken care properly. ( Need to be wiped with a soft cloth daily after being worn).